Monday, June 8, 2009

A Wee Glimpse






I'm in Utah, and I've just discovered while toying around on my Dad's computer, that he scanned in the pictures I took while studying abroad in Ireland. I took them before the days of digital cameras, so I've never posted them online before. Here are some of my faves. University of Ulster campus in Coleraine, Northern Ireland. Cliffs in Donegal. A window of Dunluce Castle. Holyrood Abbey. A small windy street in Edinburgh. St. Patrick's Church in downtown Coleraine. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Day! Those pictures are so beautiful. I especially like the title banner one. I long to go to Europe sometime! You should scan more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are awesome. I wish I would have done a study abroad while I was in school. I hope all is going well for you! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete